Pick Up/Drop Off Procedures
Parent Drop Off / Pick-up:
- Students may be dropped off as early as 7:50 a.m.
- Students arriving by car need to be dropped off:
- K-1 students in the first horseshoe in front of the office.
- 2-3 students in the 2nd horseshoe in front of the library
- 4-5 students in the 3rd horseshoe in front of the community center.
***Please plan to drop off and pick-up all of your children at the same location of the youngest student in the household.
- If you elect to walk your student to class, you will need to park your car, as cars are not to be left unattended in front of the school in case of an emergency. Also, you will need to wear a mask into the building.
- Upon entering the building, you will be given a visitor’s pass to wear while in the building.